2015 Spring Portland Home and Garden Show
There are over 300 exhibiting companies! Thinking of a remodel? Need ideas for a new home? From our friends at ReDu Interior Design to the Evolved Home Technology Concepts, you can find everything you need here. Here’s some helpful tips straight from our hosts
- Visit and bookmark the online calendar to choose your event. Information and details about events are posted and updated regularly.
- Consider area hotels or find great deals on lodging and family attractions through Travel Portland.
- Get your bearings, download maps, and find driving directions or plan your trip on transit through TriMet’s Trip Planner.
- Dress accordingly and arrive early during big consumer shows. The Expo campus totals 60 acres and, chances are, there will be a lot to see, so wear comfortable shoes to take it all in.
- Plan to grab lunch or catch the game on TV at the West Delta Bar & Grill, Expo’s new café offering Pacific Northwest-inspired sandwiches and salads and a wide array of Oregon beer and wine.
If you haven’t seen us at this show, keep an eye out for the 2015 Fall Portland Home and Garden Show! We’re going to do something extra special!